Episode 29 of the Fit Mother Project Podcast is all about food addiction and how anyone can build a sustainable weight loss plan to combat it.
In this episode, you’ll meet Dr. Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D., an Adjunct Associate Professor of Brain and Cognitive Sciences at the University of Rochester and an expert in the psychology of eating.
She is the president of the Institute for Sustainable Weight Loss, the founder of Bright Line Eating, and the author of Bright Line Eating: The Science of Living Happy, Thin, and Free.
Listen to this special conversation with Dr. Thompson!
Dr. Thompson is an expert on human’s relationship to food and how long-lasting health starts with your brain.
She has an amazing story to tell, and when you see how far she’s come from a troubled youth to where she is today, you’ll be more than inspired.
I can’t wait for you to hear this!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why global obesity rates are skyrocketing and what we can do to change it.
- How there IS a sustainable way to lose weight.
- Why we’re so resistant to changing our eating habits, even under the threat of serious health issues.
- Why food addiction is real and harder to beat than any drug.
- How thinking about food as an addiction helps change negative patterns.
- How to recover from food addiction.
- And so much more!
More From Dr. Thompson:
- Dr. Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D.
- Bright Line Eating: The Science of Living Happy, Thin, and Free on Amazon
- Bright Line Eating
- Bright Line Eating on Instagram
- Bright Line Eating on Facebook
- Bright Line Eating on Twitter
- Bright Line Eating on YouTube
What is FM30X?
FM30X is a simple, sustainable, and specific weight loss program that is designed especially for busy women over 40. With short metabolic training workouts, an easy-to-follow meal plan, and an accountability team that is there for you at every step, FM30X can help you lose 30, 40, or even 50+ lbs — even if you’ve never picked up a weight in your life.
Click here to see what you get when you join the FM30X program today!
If you loved what you heard on the Fit Mother Project Podcast, please follow, rate, and review it on Apple Podcasts.
REVIEW GIVEAWAY! WIN ONE MONTH'S SUPPLY OF SUPER FUEL WHEY OR VEGAN PROTEIN
To take part, simply write a review at Apple Podcasts, post a screenshot of your review on your IG stories, and tag us (@fitmotherproject) along with two of your friends!
You can also listen to the show on:
*Please know that weight loss results & health changes/improvements vary from individual to individual; you may not achieve similar results. Always consult with your doctor before making health decisions. This is not medical advice – simply very well-researched info on food addiction.